The Millennium Development Goals Eight Goals for 2015
- 1 Eradicate extreme hunger and poverty
- 2 Achieve universal primary education
- 3 Promote gender equality and empower women
- 4 Reduce child mortality
Latest from the region
- The development story behind the MDGs: Seeing the forest beyond the trees
- Of course we need to closely follow the progress of each Millennium Development Goal, but have you ever thought: What is the development story behind the MDGs in various national contexts?
- >> What else are people saying about what kind of world they want?
Eastern Europe and Central Asia:
What kind of world do you want?
Learn about the top development priorities
for people living in Europe and Central Asia.
We, the people of Albania
The United Nations help the people of
Albania to meet their development objectives.
Esther Duflo and Jose Antonio Ocampo
on a post 2015 agenda
Two top global thinkers - Esther Duflo and
Jose A. Ocampo - discussed the post 2015
development agenda and anti-poverty
The Voice of Azerbaijan: Post-2015
National Consultations in Azerbaijan
This video is to share the voices of
Azerbaijan's people who have engaged in
the post-2015 national consultations.
One day on earth in Moldova:
What do people need for a better life?
UNDP Moldova went out on the streets of
Chişinău for One day on Earth 12.12.12 and
asked people what they need in order to have
a better life.
Young people present findings from
national consultations in Turkmenistan
Dunya and Nurgeldi attended the
"International Youth Voices on Post 2015"
that took place on 24 September 2013.
* All references to Kosovo shall be understood to be in the context of the Security Council Resolution 1244 (1999).